Cattus believes in transparent pricing (and info right at your fingertips)! Please see below for our price list and other pricing info and feel free to contact us with any questions at any time. Thank you very much!
1 Hour: $950
2 Hours: $1,350
Each additional hour: +$400
[2 violins + viola + cello]
1 Hour: $800
2 Hours: $1,100
Each additional hour: +$300
[2 violins + cello]
1 Hour: $650
2 Hours: $850
Each additional hour: +$200
[violin + cello]
1 Hour: $500
2 Hours: $600
Each additional hour: +$100
[violin or cello]
Please add the following travel fees to venues located within these cities:
Santa Barbara: $250
Newport Beach/Laguna Beach: $150
Travel fees may apply to venues outside of the greater Los Angeles area and will be included in your quote. We base travel fees on both mileage and travel time.
We provide amplification with the use of our sound system + individual "pickups" for each instrument. This set-up produces an amplified but still beautiful acoustic sound. Recommended for some venues or for events with a larger number of guests (200+). Microphones not included.
Amplification can be added at any point leading up to the date of your event. The fee would simply be added to your remaining balance.
We are happy to arrange any song not already in our repertoire. Fees start at $50 per song and depend upon the complexity and length of the song. Please contact us with your specific song for a quote.
We ask that arrangement requests be made no later than one month prior to the date of your event. Any arrangement fees would simply be added to your remaining balance.
We gladly provide a complimentary 15-minute grace period beyond our contractual end time in instances where (1) all players are available to stay, and (2) a formal event (such as a wedding ceremony) goes past the anticipated end time. Thereafter, overtime will be billed at $50 per musician for every 15-minute increment. That being said, we do calculate overtime charges on a case-by-case basis where delays are caused by unforeseen circumstances.
We ask that parking be provided at no charge or that any parking fees incurred by players be reimbursed. We will do our best to find free parking within a reasonable distance for events with no parking lot or valet service.
Please note the following:
- Dates are only reserved upon receipt of a signed contract and 50% deposit (up to $750). We operate on a "first come, first serve" basis and cannot otherwise guarantee our future availability. However, do let us know if you are interested in booking as soon as you can, and we will tentatively reserve the date for you for a limited period of time.
- Non-refundable deposit: Deposits are non-refundable if your event is cancelled. Given that we have a core group of players and only work with players of a certain calibre, we generally avoid double bookings so that we can give your event the care and attention it deserves. This is unique in our field. That means that we have likely given up other work on the day of your event. However, 50% of your deposit can be used towards a future event provided that we are still available on that day.
- Travel fees are a separate fee and are only collected with the remaining balance. This means that the non-refundable deposit only reflects 50% of the total fee minus any travel fees.
- Prices may change: The above quoted prices are guaranteed to you for a period of 3 months.
- For PayPal credit card payments, we add a 3% processing fee. We accept checks and payments via Venmo at no extra cost.